Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mad Money By Jim Cramer - Did you miss a show?

I was watching "Mad Money" by Jim Cramer the other day (it's usually aired at 6 and 9 p.m. EST on CNBC) and I must say, man, that guy is energetic or what!!

I watched his show a couple of times and then decided to invest in some stocks that he was recommending (like Conexant Technologies CNXT and Shanda Interactive SNDA). And guess what - I made some money on my first days of trading.

By the way, I opened a Scottrade account since it seemed to be the best thing for me as a novice to investing.

Now, the problem was that I could not watch each and every show and even if I did, the fast pace of the show virtually guaranteed that there is no way a person keep track of everything.
After some searching I found this gem of site which actually posts every show along with the detailed transcript.
The website is http://www.madmoneyrecap.com/index.html (it's called Mad Money Recap)

Fantastic!!

No comments: